Kathamo is a Framework for WordPress plugin development. It has been created to build a solid base for applications, with a lot of useful features, such as::
- Single Command project setup
- MVC kinda architecture
- Controller, Migration, View, Middleware, Service
- Query Builder component
- Data Validator component
- Database Seeder component
- HTTP components
All important components of Kathamo are individual composer packages and they work together in harmony. Each package has been developed by CodesVault team and available on Packagist.
- CLI (opens in a new tab)
- Query Builder (opens in a new tab)
- Data Validator (opens in a new tab)
- Framework Core (opens in a new tab)
- Database Seeder (opens in a new tab)
More packages are coming soon...
Do you want to get involved? Great! You can contribute to this project in many ways. See contributing guidelines to get started.